I’m really not worthy, first I have to thank God, and then my parents. It’s all so surreal. (holds award in both hands and shakes, looking up to ceiling above podium.)
Oops, sorry. I was just practicing my acceptance speech should I win the coveted Very Inspiring Blogger award. I REALLY want to win. C’mon people. Choose me already! Does this sound too desperate? I know, sorry….again. I just love to think of myself as inspiring. For one, I like this badge:
Isn’t it so pretty with its little retro typewriter? Also, I REALLY want to win. (oops sorry.) Truth be told, one of the people who inspire me the most in the blogosphere , Meg of Less Thighs More Thunder, nominated me. She’s spunky, determined, and she kills it in CrossFit every time (and she can do a handstand now.) Every time I read her workout logs, I’m like, damn girl! You are strong! So if you haven’t checked out her blog, click on the link.
Now, I’m going to proceed with the seven facts about me. Then I am going to nominate 15 other blogs I love because that’s the rule. There are also a couple of other rules such as, thank the person who nominated you, and add a photo of the retro typewriter to the post if you wish….I mean the badge.
Facts about me:
1. I am Canadian, but I detest snow. How did that happen?
2. I’m married to a great guy who can cook.
3. I love to travel, and have itchy feet. (as in I like to travel. Not that I need to scratch them itchy.)
4. My favorite food is authentic Italian anything.
5. I looove playing practical jokes on people. I own many plastic roaches which I love to put in people’s tub, bags, shelving, and on toilet seats when I visit.
6. People don’t invite me over much. See fact 5.
7. My favorite show is Vikings right now. Andy and I never miss an episode.“Skol!” (you just gotta watch.)
The blogs I nominate.
These blogs are uplifting, positive forums that promote wellness and joy. Please visit them if you can.
As for the blogs I nominated, please do not feel the need to participate. I am off for the summer, suffering from insomnia and have the time to do this now. I hope that I included everyone I meant to, because around #10 my eyes were getting a bit googly and unfocused. I do love reading all your blogs and YOU have inspired me to live better and healthier. XOXOX
Now, pick me. Please pick me. Do you think I never win these awards because of the plastic roaches thing? I always include that in the facts about me section.
Desperate again. I know…sorry.